- Background Ruano, Antonio Eduardo Barros was born on September 14, 1959 in Espinho, Portugal. Son of Antonio Delfim Furriel and Maria C.F. (Barros) Ruano.
- Education Graduate in Electrical Engineering, University Aveiro, Portugal, 1982. Master of Science in Electrotech. Engineering, University Coimbra, Portugal, 1989. Doctor of Philosophy in Electronic Engineering, University Wales, Bangor, 1993.
- Carreer Demonstrator University Aveiro, 1981-1982, assistant professor University Aveiro, 1982-1992. auxiliar professor Portugal, University of Algarve, 1993-1996, associate professor University of Algarve, 1996-2004, associate professorwith tenure and habilitation, University of Algarve, 2004 –
- Publications Author and co-author of more than 250 publications among books, book chapters, journal and conference publications.                      - Orcid ID: 0000-0002-6308-8666                      - Scopus ID: 7004284159                      - Research ID: B-4135-2008                      - Google Scholar ID: wrYUbVgAAAAJ&hl
Antonio Eduardo Barros Ruano,
|Past (2008-2014) IFACTC on Computational Intelligence in Control Chairman,|
|Vice-Chairman for the Trienniums 2015-2021,|
|IEEE Senior Member (Computational Intelligence and Control Systems Societies),|
|Associate Professor with Habilitation, University of Algarve, Portugal.|
- He also received the Ph.D. in Energy and Material sciences in 1995 from INRS-Energie et Materiaux Montréal, Québec, Canada. A year also, he had become a professor of Electro-thermo-mechanical aspects at NSERC -Hydro-Quebec Industrial Research Chair at Electrical Engineering Department of the UQTR. Since 1998, he has been with UQO (Université du Québec en Outaouais), where he is currently titular professor and responsible of the LIMA laboratory LIMA (Advanced Microsystem Engineering Laboratory) developing algorithms for Microsystems thermo-mechanical monitoring and associated distributed sensors network. His research interest is the fields of automatic IP porting tools between different technology nodes and LAIC systems thermo-mechanical prediction unit and monitoring methods to sustain transient thermo-mechanical stress peaks reliability. He is the author/co-author of more than 150 scientific publications and research report, and thesis advisor of 60 graduate and undergraduate students who completed their studies.
|Responsible of the LIMA laboratory CANADA, received the B.Ing. and|
|M.Sc.A in electrical engineering from Université du Québec (UQTR),|
|Québec, Canada in 1988 and 1990 respectively.|
- Prof. Adam Waldemar Skorek, M’87, SM’90, F’09 completed Master of Electrical Engineering Program at Białystok University of Technology (Poland) receiving both Master and Engineer degrees in 1980. He received a Doctor of Technical Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology (Poland) in 1983. On 1987, he joined the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivières (UQTR), where currently, he is a Full Professor and Director of the Research Group on Industrial Electronics. He founded the UQTR’s Electro-Thermal Management Laboratory which succeeded both the NanoHeat Laboratory and the UQTR’s Industrial ElectroHeat Laboratory founded and directed by himself since 1989. He is conducting the electrical engineering courses for bachelors, masters and Ph.D. students. His research works was granted by NSERC, CFI, FRQNT, MITACS and industry. He published and co-published over 130 papers including works on High Performance Computing applications in electro-thermal analysis. He is currently representative of the UQTR at the Canadian Microelectronics Corporation. Volunteering more than 30 years in IEEE, he contributed on various positions including the IEEE Fellow Committee Member and the IEEE MGA Awards and Recognition Committee Chair.
Adam W. Skorek,
|Prof. Adam W. Skorek, Ph.D., Eng., FEIC, FIEEE|
|IEEE Electron Devices Society Distinguished Lecturer|
- Research interests of Dr. Adel Mellit focus on the application of the artificial intelligence techniques in photovoltaic systems and micro-grids, control, fault diagnosis, optimization and real time applications. He has authored and co-authored more than 90 papers in international peer reviewed journals (mostly in Elsevier and papers in conference proceedings (Mostly in IEEE) mainly on photovoltaic systems and six book chapters. He is the Director of the Renewable Energy Laboratory at the Jijel University and is an Associate Member at the ICTP Trieste (Italy). He is actually serving on the Editorial Board of the Renewable Energy and of the Energy Journals (Elsevier Ltd).
|Professor of Electronics at the Faculty of Sciences and Technology,|
|Jijel University, Algeria. He received his M.S. Degree and Phd in|
|Electronics from the University of Sciences Technologies (USTHB)|
|Algiers in 2002 and 2006 respectively.|
He was Assistant director of the OSCARS laboratory and in charge of the “Networks, Systems and Security” master. He was the head of the “Network and Telecommunication department” and he was an associate professor at the “Institut National Polytechnique” (INP) of Toulouse – France where he obtained his HDR (Habilitation à Diriger les Recherches) in “security of critical networks and systems” as well as his PhD in “security policies and models”. He had several responsibilities as the Head of the “Computer Science Department” and the head of the “Networks and Systems security” Department at ENSIB – France.
He is the general Chair of the 14th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS 2015), the organization chair of the IFIP International Information Security and Privacy Conference (IFIP SEC 2014), the general chair of the National Security Days and the PC Chair of several conferences such as the IEEE International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems (CriSIS) and the National Security Days (Journées Nationales de la Sécurité). He is/was a member of the programme committees of several prestigious conferences on security such as IEEE ACSAC (Annual Computer Security Application Conference), SECRYPT (International Conference on Security and Cryptography), IFIP SEC (International Information Security Conference), ESORICS, WSCN, CMS, etc.
His current research interests are Blockchain-based dsecurity policies, security policies and models, Internet of Things security, Big data security, Privacy, evaluation of security mechanisms, critical infrastrcutures protection, …
He co-authored more than 150 high level research paper and participated to several Airbus projects (such as Aircraft Data Communication Networks “ADCN” and Information management for Avionics Platforms “IMAP”) as well as several European projects such as FP6/IST PRIME, FP7/IST CRUTIAL, NoE Newcom++, Celtic Fell@home.
Anas ABOU ALKALAM,
|Professor at “Ecole Nationale des Sciences Appliquees de Marrakech” CADI AYYAD|
|university, Marrakech, and president of the Morrocan Association of Digital Trust.|
|He is ISO certified 27001 Lead Auditor , CEH and CISSP.|
He is the author of the following books:
- Computer Systems: Digital Design, Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and ARM Assembly, Springer, 2018
- ARM Assembly Language with Hardware Experiments", Springer, 2015
- ZigBee Wireless Sensor and Control Network, published by Prentice Hall, 2010
- Data, Network & Internet Communications Technology, published by Thomson Learning 2006
- Network Communication Technology published by Delmar Thomson learning 2001
Dr.Elahi has presented tutorials and workshops on ZigBee Technology at several conferences and corporations such as:      -IEEE South-East Europe Design Automation, Computer Engineering, Computer Networks, and Social Media Conference, Kastoria Greece, 2017      https://kastoria.teiwm.gr/seeda/      -International Conference on Internet of Things and Big Data. Rome Italy, 2016     http://www.iotbd.org/Tutorials.aspx?y=2016      -The 1st EAI International Conference on Smart Grid Assisted Internet of Things, July 11–13, 2017 | Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada      http://sgiot.org/2017/show/tutorials      -25th International Conference on Electronics, Communications, and Computers. Cholula, Puebla, MEXICO 2015      http://ict.udlap.mx/conielecomp/2015      -International Conference on Telecommunications, Lisbon, Portugal, May 2014      http://www.ict-2014.org/      -5th International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management (MONAMI), Cork, Republic of Ireland, Sept 2013      http://mon-ami.org/2013/show/tutorials      -Global Wireless Summit, Atlantic City, USA 2013:     http://gws2013.org/programme/tutorials/      -28th Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), Coimbra, Portugal, March      http://www.acm.org/conferences/sac/sac2013/tutorials13.htm
|Professor of Computer Science at Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT USA.|
|He received his M.S and PH.D Degrees in Electrical Engineering from Mississippi State University, Mississippi USA.|
|His research interests are Wireless Networking and Computer Hardware.|